Preventative auto maintenance is essential for getting the most out of your vehicle. Luckily, Dekalb Tire has everything you need to keep your car running smoothly. Visit these informational links to learn more about the benefits of auto maintenance for your brakes and A/C system:
- Have you summer-proofed your car? To start, have a look at this article from HowStuffWorks.com for a complete list of summer maintenance tips.
- Most people know that a squealing noise means that it’s time for replacement brake pads, but there are also other less obvious warning signs of worn brakes. Take a look at this DriverSide.com article for more information.
- Are you having unexplainable trouble with your brakes? If so, then read through this guide from AA1Car.com to learn how to troubleshoot common brake problems and have your system professionally serviced as soon as possible.
- When people first notice A/C problems, it is usually one of two symptoms: not enough air flow, or not enough cold air. Learn how to address both in this article from AOL Autos.
- If you’d like to know how a professional auto service shop handles air conditioning repairs, read through this article from CNN Living.
Dekalb Tire and Automotive Repair offers six locations serving Smyrna, Atlanta, Tucker, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Cumming, Buckhead, and the surrounding areas. We have been Georgia’s trusted tire and automotive service center since 1965. Call (404) 252-9895 to learn about our rates and specials.