Reliable automotive repair service can help keep your vehicle out of the repair shop. Schedule routine maintenance visits to avoid the progressive vehicle wear that causes serious problems. Learn more about the best maintenance schedule for your vehicle by calling Dekalb Tire and Automotive Repair at (404) 252-9895 today.
- ConsumerReports.org helps car owners know what steps to take after the check engine light goes on.
- This AutoChannel.com article highlights important maintenance tasks that should not be ignored.
- Use this MSN Autos report discusses car-care myths in this article.
- Log on to Cars.com for details concerning the importance of tire maintenance.
- Learn more about the causes of a check engine light with this resource from MSNBC.com.