Are you ready for the summer? Trust Your Car AC Repair to Dekalb Tire!
For car AC repair in Atlanta, trust Dekalb Tire for:
- Full-service auto air conditioning maintenance, repair and advice.
- All types of AC systems for all makes and models of vehicle
- Fast, honest, affordable service
Good reasons to fix your car AC now:
- Consider how much time you spend sitting in traffic
- Rolling down the windows won't help cool you off if your car isn't moving
- Atlanta temperatures consistently surpass 90 and even 100 degrees in the summer
If you are dealing with some of these common problems, make sure you come see Dekalb Tire for any of your air conditioner needs!
- AC doesn't blow cold air
- AC blows some cool air but fails to cool the vehicle to set temperature
- AC blows cool air when you first turn it on, but gets warmer over time
- AC or heater controls on dash do not work properly
- fan doesn't blow in AC mode
- AC fan makes loud or unusual noises when turned on
- Turning on the AC can make your car overheat
- Some vents do not work
- Fluids leak onto the floor of your car
- Heater or defroster does not work
- Your AC causes bad smells
For more information on how our experts can help you with your AC troubles, contact Dekalb Tire at (404) 252-9895.