If you found our recent blog posts interesting, please explore the information provided below. These links contain information about automotive repair that will help you save money and keep your car working in top condition.
- Check out this article from the Rubber Manufacturers Association to learn the basics of tire maintenance.
- Keeping your tires properly inflated is one way to improve gas mileage. For other tips on improving your vehicle’s fuel economy, visit FuelEconomy.gov.
- If you want to know more about how your car’s AC works, read this article from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Read this article from Castrol to learn more about how to prevent overheating.
- Visit Yahoo! Autos to learn more about the importance of oil changes and other automotive maintenance services.
For all of your automotive maintenance and repair needs, contact Dekalb Tire and Automotive Repair at (404) 252-9895. We are your friendly neighborhood automobile repair shop and tire store.