Maintaining your vehicle is not only a money saver in the long run. It’s also an important thing to keep up with in order to ensure the safety of you and your passengers. If you think there might be a problem with your vehicle or you have an upcoming emissions test, take a look at the following websites for some expert suggestions. And for more information or to schedule a service appointment, call Dekalb Tire at (404) 252-9895. We have six locations in the greater Atlanta area to serve you.
- Go to DMV.org to have a closer look at what Georgia’s Smog & Emissions Check program requires.
- To improve your chances of passing your next emissions test, prepare for it beforehand by seeking out inexpensive automotive repairs. Go to Georgia’s Clean Air Force website for more information.
- Tire safety is equally as important as proper wheel alignment for the safety of you and your passengers. Go to NHSTA.gov to read more about avoiding tire failure.
- Go to HowStuffWorks.com to read about how to see if your vehicle’s wheels need to be realigned.
- Learn more about how wheel alignment services are performed by visiting FamilyCar.com.